1. List of Midnight Appointments
- Aside form offering a huge list of last-minute federalists appointed during the Revolution of 1800, this site is a great place to look up any government doc. Check out the links within that site to easily find info on related topics.
-Includes great bios of John Marshall and others.
3. Dartmouth College v. Woodwardhttp://www.nwcitizen.com/washington/hb2060/mvmlinks.htm
4. Thomas Jefferson's letter regarding Dartmouth College v. Woodward
-Includes the original letter as well as commentary and links.
5. Hypertext on US History
- A great site with general APUS info
6. Life Heroes
- Info on Jefferson, Marshall, and a great many other historical figures of all time periods.
7. Thomas Jefferson, Federalist
-A Seven-page essay from a publication put forth by the University of Virginia. Explores his political views on the Federalism v. States' Rights issue, as well as those of the day.
8. John Marshall
-Huge bio with links to other relevant names. Contains details on his career & life. This site is dedicated to Virginia, and thus includes info on other famous Virginians (ie, Jefferson.)
9. US History, 1800-1840
-An amateur but impressive site with great resources, including key events, key people, and a lovely, terse review of the Supreme Court under Marshall. Definately a keeper.
10. Marbury V. Madison
- The case itself, and links.