- What economic changes began to take place in America by the
mid-19c as it began to industrialize?
- Describe the impact of the market revolution on potential
- Create a CHART showing the major inventions/improvements in
transportation, communication, and agricultural production by the
- How did these new products, communication methods, and modes of
transportation help the U. S. economy grow?
- Compare and contrast the effectiveness and efficiency of canals
and railroads as modern modes of transportation in early 19c
- Create a WEB entitled "New Markets Link Regions" and
branch out to three nodes labeled North, South, West, and The Rest
of the World. In this web, show how the transportation
revolution bound each of these regions to one another and to the
outside world by displaying the products/services they offered each
- Why were the reaper and the steel plow important early 19c